Saturday, February 16, 2008

Beauregarde



Hi! My name is Beauregarde. I'm not from Catkins like my cool brothers Jasper and Bryce, but I was homeless and was adopted by their mom. When I was born my cat-mom was living in an abandoned house. Lucky for me the lady next door works for the vet and took us in when we were about 6 weeks old. They say if I had been left alone much longer I would have been feral and unadoptable. I'm still a little afraid of people and tuck my tail between my legs when I am picked up, but my family is great! I wish all the kitties at Catkins, and pups too, could find great homes! My mom heard about Harry and Hermione. They're kind of like I was. No one should be afraid to adopt us because we're a little scared of people. I know I love my family very much!

No comments: