Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jasper!


Today is a special day. It is Jasper's birthday. If you haven't read all the posts I've put up about him, you need to know he's a very special boy. He's sitting right here as I'm writing this, making sure I get it right! I adopted Jasper from Catkins almost a year ago. His mother, Hera, was alone and was about to be shot when Laura rescued her. I'm so grateful to Laura for taking such good care of Jasper (Cumquat) until I could bring him home. It is also Grizzly's birthday (Jasper's sister). Happy Birthday, Grizzly!

1 comment:

Catkins said...

I was just about to post a birthday message to our kids!! I can't believe it has been a year since they were born!! Happy birthday to both of them and their siblings: Petunia, Cashew, Pistachio and Quizno!

PS. Thanks Jasper for the card!! That was very thoughtful of you!