Saturday, December 29, 2007

Hi there. This here is Ginger (aka Cuddles). Ginger was adopted from Laura in March of 2007. The picture you see is of her in May of 2007. I happened to come across Ginger when looking for beagles online. Ginger is a Puggle. I saw that Laura had 3 plus Ginger. I was looking at adopted one of the other ones first. When I got to Catkins, I changed my mind and fell in love with Ginger. She had just arrived at Catkins a couple hours earlier and her picture was already online to be adopted. I showed up and adopted her the same day. Laura helped get a vet lined up and helped with the last of Ginger's vaccines. Ginger is a very energetic puppy (17 months old). She loves sitting on your lap and giving you kisses. She loves playing with my friends dogs and is still trying to gain the trusts of our cats. She loves being the center of attention. I just like to thank Laura for all her help in adopting Ginger and finding the right vet. Ginger and I appreciate all the work she does saving animals. Especially all the ones she rescued from Illinois. Keep up the good work Catkins and Laura.

No comments: