Thursday, December 13, 2007

Thanks for Morgan


We adopted Morgan(aka Scruffy, a Shih Tsu mix) this fall and are so happy to have found her. Our 3 1/2 year old son and 8 year old cat now have another playmate and I have a compact, easy to care for watchdog. The only things we had to work on were reinforcing potty training and gaining her trust(especially my husband). Now, she is totally relaxed sitting on the back of our couch, her hot dog squeaky toy at her side. She is very smart and hasn't had any accidents in the house after the first week. Morgan looks like a teddy bear with a little face and big dark eyes. Her coat is a beautiful sand and cream color with silver around her ears, a lot nicer than when Catkins found her with mats,burs, and ticks on her. I was unsure about adopting her when I first saw her raggedy, frail frame. But when she wiggled her whole body, licked my hand,and stared at me with those big eyes, I knew she was ours.
Thank you Catkins. Morgan gives us so much love and we enjoy watching her blossom into such a lively, silly character.

No comments: